Conventional Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
“Understanding your financial needs and goals is important to us, and we are committed to securing financing that meets your needs.”
What is a Conventional Loan?
A Conventional Loan is a loan that is meets the loan guidelines as set forth by either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. These loans currently have a maximum of $417,000. Conventional loans can be used for purchase, refinance and cash out. In addition you can finance different property types and different occupancy types, although loan to value adjustments apply. Unlike FHA, VA and USDA loans, conventional loans allow you to finance both second homes and investment properties. Conventional loans also offer a greater variety of lean terms such as interest only and more Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARMS) and Fixed Rate Mortgage (FRMS) options.
- Up to 97% LTV Primary Residence
- Up to 90% LTV Second Home
- Up to 85% LTV Investment
- SFR, Townhomes, Condos, Manufactured Homes, Duplex, Triplex, Fourplex
- 620 Minimum Credit Score
- Fixed Rate Mortgages with choices of 30 to 8 year terms
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMS) with choices of fixed rate periods of 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 years
- With ARMS, typically the shorter the fixed rate period the lower the initial rate
- No Prepayment Penalties on any of our conventional loans
- Download our CONVENTIONAL FLYER