CUSTOMER COMPLAINT POLICY
It is the policy of our company to respond to customer complaints, disputes and issues immediately, to take each complaint seriously, to investigate each complaint however small it is – immediately and to take remedial actions swiftly.
As soon as a complaint is received, it is documented and is logged into a special log. The complaint is sent directly to the Customer Complaint Officer or his designate, in order to take action.
All complaints and records of complaints are kept in a special complaints binder along with all the Customer Complaint Officer’s Quality Control Files and other written policies so employees can easily access them and use them to provide better customer service. Reports on complaints are reviewed during the Customer Complaint Officer’s meetings with our Board. We are focused on providing financial products and services to all customers in compliance with all Federal and State regulatory policies including but not limited to consumer protection, fair lending and civil rights laws. For more information, contact us at the number on the Home page.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
HUD, USDA, FHA, and VA DISCLOSURE
These materials are not from HUD, FHA, the USDA, or the VA. These materials were not approved
by any government agency. They are independent of any government agency. We are not in any way affiliated with any organization listed or referenced within this website, including
HUD/FHA/USDA/VA. The inclusion of various education, information, web links, or materials are not an endorsement of the Sender or any of its employees or business partners.
For information directly from HUD/FHA, visit https://www.hud.gov/guidance
For information directly from the VA, visit http://www.benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/
For information directly from the USDA, visit
7 TAC §80.200(b)
“CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.”